Welcome to Bluetooth Wireless Printer here you will get Info about Epson Expression Premium XP-830 Printer with Specification, Price & Shops. Also, get a Review about Epson Expression Premium XP-830. If you were looking for Epson Expression Premium XP-830 then you are at the right place. So, let’s get started…
About Epson Expression Premium XP-830
The Epson Expression Premium XP-830 is an all-in-one inkjet printer with sweep and duplicate capacities, a programmed report feeder and inherent faxing. It works with Windows and macOS.
It can acknowledge paper up to 25# premise weight, somewhat heavier than basic office bond, however not as much as what numerous printers can acknowledge. It likewise has a different plate for preview estimate photograph paper.
The printer can print legitimately on inkjet-printable CDs and DVDs. There’s a program record feeder to give you a chance to duplicate or sweep a pile of pages in one activity. The programmed record feeder can even duplicate or sweep the two sides of the pages.
The printer has a huge, 4.2-inch show screen with a touchscreen interface. The Epson Expression Premium XP-830 has a memory-card peruser. It has USB PictBridge for direct printing from cameras. You can associate legitimately to a PC with a USB link, or to your system switch either remotely with WiFi or with an Ethernet link.
This model has worked in faxing, can store incoming faxes if the paper runs out, and can send faxes from a connected PC. At the point when set up for use, the Epson Expression Premium XP-830 requires a space that estimates 8.1 inches high by 15.4 inches wide by 19.6 inches down.
Specifications Of Epson Expression Premium XP-830
The complete Specifications Of Epson Expression Premium XP-830 Printer is given below.
|Printing Technology||Five ink cartridges (CMYK, Photo Black), drop-on-demand MicroPiezo® inkjet technology|
|Minimum Ink Droplet Size||5 ink droplet sizes, as small as 1.5 picoliters|
|Maximum Print Resolution||5760 x 1440 optimized dpi|
|ISO Print Speed||1. Black: 14 ISO ppm†|
2. Color: 11 ISO ppm†
|2-Sided ISO Print Speed||1. Black: 5.4 ISO ppm†|
2. Color: 4.9 ISO ppm†
|Photo Print Speed||4″ x 6″ borderless photo in as fast as 12 seconds 1|
|CD / DVD Printing||Inkjet printable CDs / DVDs|
|PC-Free Printing||1. Auto Photo Correction|
2. Select and print photos
3. Crop, rotate and enlarge
4. View and print-by-date
5. Print your own picture packages
6. Print passport and photo ID
7. Select multiple photos to print on a single page
8. Print your own school papers, college-ruled, wide-ruled and graph paper
9. Make personalized notepaper using your own photos
10. Photo greeting cards
11. Coloring book pages
2. Classic borders
3. Picture packages
4. Photo ID
5. 2-up, 4-up, 8-up, 20-up
6. Jewel index
8. Upper 1/2, lower 1/2
9. CD layouts (single, quarter, variety)
|Ink Type||Claria Premium Ink (smudge, scratch, and water resistant photos)2|
|Ink Palette||Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, and Photo Black|
|Ink Configuration||5 individual ink cartridges|
|Replacement Ink|| 410 Standard-capacity Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Photo Black|
410XL High-capacity Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Photo Black
|Ink Yield Information|| 410 Ink Yield: ISO pages – Black:250, Color: 300, Photo Black*|
410XL Ink Yield: ISO pages – Black:500, Color: 650, Photo Black*
|Fade Resistance / Print Longevity||Up to 200-year album storage3|
|Operating Systems||1. Windows® 8 (32-bit, 64-bit)|
2. Windows 8.x (32-bit, 64-bit)
3. Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit)
4. Windows Vista® (32-bit, 64-bit)
5. Windows XP SP3 (32-bit)
6. Windows XP Professional x64 Edition
7. Mac OS® X 10.6.8 – 10.10.x8
|Temperature||1. Operating: 50° to 95° F (10° to 35° C)|
2. Storage: -4° to 104° F (-20° to 40° C) [one month at 40° C]
|Humidity||1. Operating: 20 – 80% (no condensation)|
3. 5 – 85% (no condensation)
|Sound Level||43 dB(A)|
|Dimensions||1. Printing: 17.2″ x 23.5″ x 8.1″ (W x D x H)|
2. Storage: 15.4″ x 13.3″ x 7.5″ (W x D x H)
|Safety Approvals||Safety standards UL60950-1-CAN/CSA-22.2, No. 60950-1, EMI FCC Part 15 subpart B class B, CAN/CSA-CEI/IEC CISPR 22 class B|
|Case Color||Black and Blue|
|Country of Origin||Indonesia|
|Copy Modes||1. Color|
2. Black / White
4. Text and Image
|ISO Copy Speed||1. Black: 11 ISO cpm‡|
2. Color: 8.1 ISO cpm‡
|Copy Quantity||1 – 99 copies (PC-free)|
|Maximum Copy Size||8.5″ x 14″ (Legal) with Automatic Document Feeder|
|Copy Features||1. Auto background removal for text|
2. Fit to page
3. Reduction and enlargement (25 – 400%)
4. Photo reprints and enlargements
5. Color restoration of old, faded photos
6. Scan photos and convert to coloring book pages
7. Make photo greeting cards (PC-free)
8. Copy onto CDs / DVDs
9. Scan to memory card or USB flash drive
10. Scan to PDF
11. Scan to PC – USB and network
12. 2-sided copies with duplexer
|Scanner Type||Color flatbed (CIS line sensor/Automatic 2-sided ADF)|
|Optical Resolution||4800 dpi|
|Maximum Resolution||9600 x 9600 dpi interpolated|
|Color Bit Depth||1. Input: 48-bit color / 16-bit Grayscale & Black/White|
2. Output: 24-bit color / 8-bit Grayscale & Black/White
|Fax Settings||Black-and-white and Color|
|Fax Speed||Modem: 33.6 Kbps — as fast as 3 sec per page|
|Memory||Up to 180 pages|
|Speed Dials||100 (max.)|
Automatic Document Feeder
|Capacity||30 sheets of plain paper|
|Standard Connectivity||1. Hi-Speed USB 2.0|
2. Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n4
3. Wi-Fi Direct®4
4. Ethernet (10/100/1000 Mbps)
|Printing from a Mobile Device||1. Epson Connect5: Epson Email Print, Epson iPrint™ Mobile App, Epson Remote Print|
2. Other: Apple® AirPrint™, Scan to Cloud6, and Scan to Facebook6
|Supported Memory Cards||SD/SDHC/SDXC, CF7|
|Direct Camera Connection||PictBridge™ port (cameras / phones)|
|PC-Free Paper Support||1. Plain (8.5″ x 11″, A4)|
2. Photo (4″ x 6″, 5″ x 7″, 8″ x 10″, 8.5″ x 11″, A4, 16:9 wide)
3. Ink jet printable CDs/DVDs
|Special Media Support||Inkjet printable CDs / DVDs|
|Paper Sizes||3.5″ x 5″, 4″ x 6″, 5″ x 7″, 8″ x 10″, 8.5″ x 11″, 8.5″ x 14″, A4, B5, A5, A6, half letter, executive|
|Paper Types||1. Epson Bright White Paper|
2. Iron-on Cool Peel Transfer
3. Photo Quality Self-Adhesive Sheets
4. Photo Paper Glossy
5. Premium Photo Paper Glossy
6. Ultra Premium Photo Paper Glossy
7. Premium Photo Paper Semi-gloss
8. Ultra Premium Photo Paper Luster
9. Presentation Paper Matte
10. Premium Presentation Paper Matte
11. Ultra Premium Presentation Paper Matte
12. Ultra Premium Presentation Paper Matte Double-sided
13. Brochure & Flyer Paper Matte Double-sided
|Automatic Document Feeder||30 sheets of plain paper|
|Borderless Sizes||3.5″ x 5″, 4″ x 6″, 5″ x 7″, 8″ x 10″, 8.5″ x 11″, 16:9 wide|
|Envelope Types||No. 10|
|Input Paper Capacity||Main Paper Tray: 100 sheets of plain paper|
|Output Paper Tray Capacity||30 sheets of plain paper|
|Secondary Paper Tray Capacity||Dedicated Photo Tray: 20 sheets Premium Photo Paper Glossy|
|Display||4.3″ touchscreen with gesture navigation|
|Printer Language||Epson ESC/P® Raster, ESC/P-R|
|Software Included||Epson printer drivers, Epson Print CD, Epson Scan, Epson Easy Photo Scan, User Guide, PC-Fax 8 (Internet connection required for installation of some software)|
|Supported Digital Camera Technologies||Exif Print|
|Image Enhancement Technologies||Auto Photo Correction with advanced face detection, preview on LCD, red-eye removal and photo restoration|
|Color Management||Auto Photo Correction and ICM|
|Rated Voltage||100 – 120 VAC|
|Rated Frequency||50 – 60 Hz|
|Power Consumption||1. Normal mode: Approx. 13 W ISO 24712 (Standalone Copy Printing|
2. Power off mode: Approx. 0.3 W (Power Off Mode)
|Rated Current||0.7 Amp|
Prices & Shop: Epson Expression Premium XP-830
Print Quality and Speed: Epson Expression Premium XP-830
Epson rates the Expression Premium XP-830 at 14ppm in dark and 11ppm in shading. I gauged 13.0ppm in TrustedReviews’ 20-page content test – extremely near spec, however, it gave a slower 9.1ppm on the 5-page test and 5.4ppm on the dark content and shading illustrations archive. A duplex dark print gave a sound of 5.8 sides for each moment. By and large, speeds are more than worthy.
Duplicate speeds were quite great, with 22 seconds for a solitary shading page from the flatbed, 54 seconds for five pages from the ADF and a somewhat indulgent 2 minutes 59 seconds for a 10-side duplex duplicate, for the most part on the grounds that each page output requires three passes.
There was a significant spread of times for photograph prints, from around 40 seconds for printing from an SD card or a USB camera association, to 1 minute 16 seconds when printing from a PC, and cresting at 2 minutes 5 seconds when printing remotely from an Android cell phone.
Epson Expression Premium XP-830 – Design and Features
Kitted out in a blend of matte and polished dark plastics, the XP-830 figures out how to look little and perfect, especially when not being used, because of its yield plate and control board that can slide and overlay away into its front.
It has a perfect Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) incorporated with its top, with a collapsing spread that opens to turn into the feed tray.
The fundamental control board appears as an 11cm touchscreen that presents all the printer’s capacities. It’s not splendidly assembled and has a reasonable piece of giving when you jab it, yet it’s generally sensible.
There are two paper plates mounted one over the other: there are a plain paper plate and a photograph paper plate for sheets with measurements of up to 13 x 18cm. The photograph plate has a limit of 20 sheets, which is sufficient, however, the plain paper plate can just take 100 sheets – regrettably few, notwithstanding for a home machine.
There’s likewise a solitary sheet feed at the back of the machine which gives a straight-through paper way for thicker media, for example, card.
At the front, there are ports for both SD cards and USB gadgets, for example, cameras and USB sticks. At the base of the front board is a haul out CD/DVD caddie, so you can legitimately print on plate.
There are USB and Ethernet attachments at the back, be that as it may, not surprisingly, a Wi-Fi association is the most flexible, with cell phones and PCs in different rooms ready to send documents over your system.
Packaged programming incorporates a scanner driver and a web print utility. The five ink cartridges – there are two blacks, with one committed to photographing printing – space in effect once you’ve pivoted back the scanner segment.
Professional results: Epson Expression Premium XP-830
In contrast to many home printers, the Expression Premium XP-830 goes well beyond by printing smoother inclinations and a lot of further blacks than the normal printer. More profound blacks mean more noteworthy contrast and an all the more striking last duplicate of your pictures.
The strong visual effect of the pictures created by the Epson Expression Premium XP-830 is because of the five separate shading cartridges that offer, dark for sort, yet in addition photograph dark, exceptionally designed for printing pictures.
Creative design on the go: Epson Expression Premium XP-830
In the event that you utilize a phone or tablet, the Expression Premium XP-830 offers the iPrint application which can be downloaded to a wide scope of gadgets empowering you to sweep and print remotely.
You can even connect up to Facebook and turn your photographs into a bunch of welcome cards and stationery things, making this printer perfect for that creative soul of the family.
Question / Answers: Epson Expression Premium XP-830
Some important Questions / Answers about Epson Expression Premium XP-830 are given below.
How do I scan with Epson XP 830?
You can scan a picture to your PC utilizing your item’s touch board catches.
Your item consequently chooses appropriate default scan settings, yet you can view or change them as essential.
1. Ensure you introduced the item programming and associated the item to your PC or system.
Note: Restart your PC in the wake of introducing the item programming to empower scanning from the control board. Additionally, ensure the Event Manager program isn’t being hindered by your firewall or security programming.
2. Press the home catch, if important.
3. Select Scan. The scan choices are shown:
4. Look down to see extra scan alternatives, at that point select the one you need.
- Scan to Memory Card spares your scan document on a memory card and gives you a chance to choose the record arrangement, quality, and different settings.
- Scan to Cloud sends your scanned documents to a goal that you have enlisted with Epson Connect.
- Note: To utilize this element, you probably enlisted a cloud account with Epson Connect.
- Scan to Computer (JPEG) spares your scan record legitimately to your PC or as a picture catch in OS X.
- Scan to Computer (PDF) spares your scan as a PDF record to your PC or as a picture catch in OS X.
- Scan to Computer (Email) scans your unique and joins it to a message in your email program. You can choose the email program you need to utilize and resize your picture, if important, from an alternative screen on your PC.
- Note: This works with MAPI-type email, for example, Microsoft Outlook, Windows Live Mail, Mac Mail, and Entourage, however not electronic email, for example, Gmail.
- Scan to Computer (WSD) gives you oversee remote scanning access Windows 8.x, Windows 7, or Windows Vista (English as it were).
- Note: To utilize this component, you should initially set up WSD (Web Services for Devices) on the PC you need to scan to.
5. To scan to your PC, select how you associated your item to your PC:
- On the off chance that your item is associated legitimately to your PC with a USB link, select USB Connection.
- On the off chance that your item is associated with your PC over a system, select the PC name from the rundown.
6. Press the Start catch to begin scanning.
What ink does Epson XP 830 use?
The Epson Expression XP-830 All-in-One wireless printer utilizes Epson 410 ink cartridges. Epson 410 ink cartridges contain color based ink and come in 5 hues: dark, photograph dark, cyan, fuchsia, and yellow.
How do I reset my Epson XP 830 printer?
1. Press the home catch, if important.
2. Select Setup.
3. Look down and select Restore Default Settings.
4. Select one of these choices: Fax Send/Receive Settings: Resets all settings on the
5. Send Settings, Receive Settings, and Communication screens. … 5. Select Yes to reset the selected settings.
How do I change the ink in my Epson XP 830?
Ensure you have your replacement cartridges helpful before you start. You should put in new cartridges following evacuating the old ones.
Leave your old cartridges in the printer until you are prepared to replace them to avert the print head spouts from drying out. Try not to open ink cartridge bundles until you are prepared to introduce the ink. Cartridges are vacuum stuffed to look after unwavering quality.
1. Turn on your item.
- On the off chance that an ink cartridge is consumed, you see a message on the LCD screen. Note which cartridges should be replaced and press the OK catch, at that point pick Replace now.
- In the event that you are supplanting a cartridge before you see a message on the LCD screen, press the home catch if fundamental and select Setup. Select Maintenance, at that point, select Ink Cartridge Replacement and press the OK catch.
2. Lift up the scanner unit.
Try not to move the print head by hand; else, you may harm your item. Try not to contact the level white link inside the printer.
3. Press the tab on the cartridge and lift the cartridge straight up to expel it.
Note: Dispose of utilized cartridges cautiously. Try not to dismantle the utilized cartridge or attempt to refill it.
Warning: If ink jumps on your skin, wash it completely with cleanser and water. In the event that ink gets at you, flush them promptly with water. On the off chance that ink gets into your mouth, spit it out and see a specialist immediately. Keep ink cartridges out of the range of youngsters.
4. Before opening the new cartridge bundle, shake it delicately four or multiple times.
Try not to shake the cartridges in the wake of opening the bundles, or ink may spill.
5. Expel the cartridge from the bundle.
Try not to contact the green chip on the cartridge. Introduce the new cartridge following evacuating the bygone one; in the event that you don’t, the print head may dry out and be unfit to print.
6. Expel the yellow tape from the base of the cartridge.
Try not to evacuate some other marks or seals, or ink will spill.
7. Addition the new cartridge into the holder and drive it down until it fits properly.
8. Press the OK catch.
9. Lower the scanner unit.
- The print head moves to its home position and the printer begins charging the ink. This takes around 2 minutes. When you see an affirmation message on the screen, ink charging is done.
- Never mood killer the item while the power light is glimmering or you will waste ink.
- In the event that you see a mistake screen disclosing to you an ink cartridge is introduced mistakenly, lift up the scanner unit and press the ink cartridge down until it fits properly. When you’re done, press the OK catch.
- On the off chance that you expel a low or consumed ink cartridge, you can’t re-introduce and utilize the cartridge.
- In the event that you evacuate an ink cartridge for later use, shield the ink supply territory from earth and residue and store it in a similar domain as the printer. The valve in the ink supply port is intended to contain any abundance ink, yet don’t contact the ink supply port or encompassing zone. Continuously store ink cartridges with the mark looking up; don’t store cartridges topsy turvy.
What people’s say about this printer…