Welcome to Bluetooth Wireless Printer here you will get Info about Epson Expression Premium XP-900 Printer with Specification, Price & Shops. If you were looking for Epson Expression Premium XP-900 Printer then you are at the right place. So, let’s get started…
About: Epson Expression Premium XP-900
With the Epson Expression Premium XP-900 All in One Wireless Inkjet Printer, you can appreciate top-notch photographs and reports up to A3.
Wirelessly print from your phone and tablet using the Epson application, or email your reports from any place you are.
This moderate all in one printer allows you to effortlessly sweep pictures or letters from the XP900 printer to your phone.
Print your photographs legitimately from your camera memory card instead of digging out the right link and with its huge 6.8cm LCD screen making it incredibly simple to explore through the menus and settings, you can print your loved recollections with little pressure.
This minimized printer includes a back paper feed ideal for thicker forte media to print brilliant quality pictures and content onto appropriate CDs and DVDs.
The XP900 utilizes individual inks, so you just need to supplant the shading that has run out, helping to save money on expenses in the long haul.
2.Superb print quality
Complete Overview of the Epson Expression Premium XP-900 Printer is given below…
Easy-to-use functions: Epson Expression Premium XP-900
The XP-900 highlights a huge 6.8cm LCD screen, making it unbelievably easy to explore through the menus and settings.
You don’t should be associated with a PC to print photographs; you can basically embed a memory card, and adhere to the on-screen guidelines to print straightforwardly from the card.
The XP-900 doesn’t confine you to normal, plain paper stocks either. This minimal printer includes a back paper feed that is perfect for a thicker claim to fame media up to A3 in size. Whenever required, you can likewise use the XP-900 to print superb quality pictures and content onto reasonable CDs and DVDs.
Superb print quality: Epson Expression Premium XP-900
The Claria Premium ink set utilized in the XP-900 will enable you to print lab-quality photos and fresh content records.
The ink set utilized highlights five shades of color and shade that consolidate to create lively hues and, gratitude to the Photo Black ink cartridge, rich, profound blacks.
Mobile printing: Epson Expression Premium XP-900
With the XP-900, you can print archives and photos in a hurry. The iPrint application can be utilized with any good telephone or tablet to print and output remotely.
You can likewise benefit as much as possible from Facebook photographs with the utilization of the Creative Print application that enables you to print straightforwardly from Facebook and make exclusively printed merchandise, including welcome cards.
Then again, you can likewise exploit Epson Email Print. With this component, you can print archives or photos from anyplace on the planet by essentially messaging the documents to your printer’s one of a kind email address.
A3 photos: Epson Expression Premium XP-900
Take control and print great photographs up to the A3 estimate at home. Why stick around? Produce photos that surpass lab-quality, on interest, with this advantageous and quick printer.
The complete specifications of the Epson Expression Premium XP-900 All-in-One Wireless A3 Inkjet Printer are given below.
|Printing Method||Epson Micro Piezo™ print head|
|Nozzle Configuration||360 Nozzles Black, 180 Nozzles per Color|
|Minimum Droplet Size||1.5 pl, With Variable-Sized Droplet Technology|
|Ink Technology||Claria™ Premium Ink|
|Printing Resolution||5,760 x 1,440 DPI|
|All-in-One Functions||Print, Scan, Copy|
|Printing Speed ISO/IEC 24734||14 pages/min Monochrome, 11 pages/min Colour|
|Printing Speed||28 pages/min Monochrome (plain paper 75 g/m²), 28 pages/min Colour (plain paper 75 g/m²), 12.5 Seconds per 10 x 15 cm photo (Epson Premium Glossy Photo Paper)|
|Colors||Black, Photo Black, Cyan, Yellow, Magenta|
|Single-sided scan speed (A4 black)||300 DPI 0.8 msec/line|
|Single-sided scan speed (A4 color)||300 DPI 2.2 msec/line|
|Scanning Resolution||1,200 DPI x 2,400 DPI (Horizontal x Vertical)|
|Scanner type||The contact image sensor (CIS)|
|Number of paper trays||1|
|Paper Formats||Letter, 10 x 15 cm, 13 x 18 cm, 16:9, User-defined, Legal, DL (Envelope), No. 10 (Envelope), C6 (Envelope), B5, A6, A5, A4, A3, 9 x 13 cm, 13 x 20 cm, 20 x 25 cm, 100 x 148 mm|
|Duplex||Yes (A4, plain paper)|
|Print Margin||0 mm top, 0 mm right, 0 mm bottom, 0 mm left (Wherever margin is defined. Otherwise 3mm top, left, right, bottom.)|
|multifunction||100 Sheets Standard, 20 Photo Sheets|
|Rear paper path (special media)||Yes|
|Media Handling||Automatic duplex, Borderless print, CD/DVD print, Rear specialty media feed|
|Energy Use||15 Watt (standalone copying, ISO/IEC 24712 pattern), 1 Watt (sleep mode)|
|Supply Voltage||AC 220 V – 240 V, 50 Hz – 60 Hz|
|Product dimensions||479 x 356 x 148 mm (Width x Depth x Height)|
|Product weight||8.3 kg|
|Noise Level||5 B (A) with Epson Premium Glossy Photo Paper / Photo RPM mode – 37 dB (A) with Epson Premium Glossy Photo Paper / Photo RPM mode|
|Compatible Operating Systems||Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later, Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows XP Professional x64 Edition|
|Included Software||Epson Easy Photo Print, Epson Print CD|
|Interfaces||USB, WiFi, Wi-Fi Direct, USB host|
|WLAN Security||WEP 64 Bit, WEP 128 Bit, WPA PSK (TKIP), WPA PSK (AES)|
|Mobile & Cloud printing services||Epson Connect (iPrint, Email Print, Remote Print Driver, Scan-to-Cloud), Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print|
|What’s in the box||Individual Ink Cartridges, Main unit, Power cable, Setup guide, Software (CD), Warranty document|
|LCD screen||Type: Colour, Diagonal: 6.8 cm|
|Memory Cards||SD, SDHC, SDXC, MicroSD, MicroSDHC, MicroSDXC, MiniSD, MiniSDHC* (* Adaptor required, not supplied in the box)|
|Features||Red-eye removal, Photo Enhance, Direct print from USB, Wireless PictBridge|
Price & Shop
|$276.48 + $6.90 shipping||Amazon|
Question / Answers: Epson Expression Premium XP-900
Some important question is given below…
Where does Epson Scan save files?
To save the scanned picture without altering it, begin EPSON Scan straightforwardly. Subsequent to scanning, the scanned pictures are naturally saved as files to the envelope indicated in the File Save Settings discourse box.
1. Open the File Save Settings exchange box.
For Windows clients:
Snap Start, point to EPSON Scan and select EPSON Scan.
For clients of Mac OS 8.6 to 9.x:
Select EPSON Scan from the Apple menu.
For Mac OS X clients:
Snap the EPSON Scan symbol in the Applications envelope.
Note: In the event that the Show this exchange box before the next scan checkbox is clear, the File Save Settings discourse box does not show up naturally. To open the discourse box, click the bolt to one side of the Scan catch and after that select File Save Settings.
2. Indicate an area where the scanned pictures are saved. On the off chance that you need to change the default area, click Browse (for Windows) or Choose (for Macintosh) and select the ideal envelope.
3. Indicate a document name with an alphanumeric character string (prefix) and a 3-digit number (begin number).
On the off chance that you need to change the document name, type an alphanumeric character string in the Prefix and select the beginning number. The document name is created with a mix of prefix and number determined here.
- For Windows clients, the accompanying characters can’t be utilized in the prefix. \,/, :, ., *, ?, “, <, >, |
- For Macintosh clients, you can’t utilize colon (:) in the prefix.
- The number must be 3 digits. When sparing with the MS-DOS 8.3 arrangement, ensure the prefix does not surpass 5 alphanumeric characters.
4. Select a document group. See the accompanying table for record design data. Contingent upon the chose configuration, the Options catch is accessible and you can make extra settings for sparing the scanned picture.
|BITMAP (*.BMP) (Windows only)||The standard picture record organization utilized in Windows. Most Windows applications including word handling applications can peruse and plan pictures in this configuration.|
|PICT (*.PCT) (Macintosh only)||Standard picture record design for the Macintosh. Practically all product applications for the Macintosh,|
(for example, word handling programming) bolster the PICT record position.
|JPEG (*.JPG)||Packed record position. The pressure quality can be chosen; the JEPG organization empowers generally high-pressure proportions. Notwithstanding, the higher the pressure proportion is, the lower the picture quality progresses toward becoming. (Note that the first information can’t be re-established.) moreover, the quality falls apart every time the information is saved. The TIFF organization is prescribed if alterations are required.|
|TIFF (*.TIF)||Record configuration made for trading information among numerous applications, for example, realistic and DTP programming. When scanning dark and white pictures, you can indicate the pressure type.|
|Multi-TIFF (*.TIF)||TIFF group where multiple pages are saved to a similar record, When you scan archives utilizing the Automatic Document Feeder, they are altogether put away in a similar document. (With different configurations, each report is saved in a different record.) However, to open Multi-TIFF files, you need an application supporting this organization.|
|PDF (*.PDF)||Record group which is free of stages. To utilize PDF archives, you need Adobe Acrobat® Reader® or Acrobat. When you scan records utilizing the Automatic Document Feeder, multiple pages are saved to a solitary document.|
5. Click OK.
The scanned picture is consequently saved in the predetermined area.
How do I use the Epson scanner?
1. Place the principal page of your unique record (or your photographs or film). See one of these segments for guidelines.
- Reports or photographs: Placing Documents or Photos
- Film or slides: Placing Film or Slides
2. Start the Epson Scan. See one of these areas for directions.
- Reports or photographs: Starting a Scan With Epson Scan
- Film or slides: Starting a Scan With Epson Scan
3. When the Epson Scan window shows up, set the sweep mode to Full Auto Mode. At that point click the Customize catch.
To change the sleep mode, see Changing the Scan Mode for reports and photographs or Changing the Scan Mode for film and slides.
4. The Customize window shows up.
Snap the File Save Settings catch.
5. The File Save Settings window shows up.
Select PDF as the Typesetting. The current PDF settings are shown beneath it.
6. If you have to change any of the current PDF settings, click the Options catch. You see the Epson PDF Plug-in Settings window.
Select the settings that match your record. In the event that you need to make an accessible PDF, ensure Create accessible PDF is chosen in the Text tab (for subtleties on choosing settings and other PDF choices, click the Help catch). When you are done choosing settings, click OK. You come back to the File Save Settings window.
7. When you are done choosing document settings, click OK. Snap OK again to close the Customize window.
8. Click the Scan catch. Epson Scan begins filtering in Full Auto Mode.
9. Depending on how you began Epson Scan, the program spares the document to the area you determined or opens the checked picture in your examining program. See one of these areas for subtleties.
How do I set up an Epson scanner?
You can set up system filtering to your scanner through the discretionary Epson Network Interface Unit (ES-400/ES-500W/ES-500WR) or through an immediate association with your scanner (ES-500W/ES-500WR).
In the event that you are associating through the discretionary Epson Network Interface Unit, first, associate the unit to your scanner and confirm that both are working appropriately. At that point adhere to the guidelines here to set up your PC for system checking utilizing the Epson Scan 2 Utility.
In the event that you are interfacing through an immediate association with your scanner, first physically design your scanner to interface with your system. At that point adhere to the guidelines here to set up your PC for system checking utilizing the Epson Scan 2 Utility. Your scanner must be turned on and associated with the system.
Note: Make a note of the IP address or hostname of the scanner or the discretionary Epson Network Interface Unit so you can enter it in these means.
1. Do one of the following to start the Epson Scan 2 Utility:
- Windows 10: Click > EPSON > Epson Scan 2 Utility.
- For Windows 8.x: Navigate to the Apps screen and select Epson Scan 2 Utility.
- Windows (other versions): Click or Start > All Programs or Programs > EPSON > Epson Scan 2 > Epson Scan 2 Utility.
- Mac: Open the Applications folder, click Epson Software, and click Epson Scan 2 Utility.
2. Select Settings from the Scanner drop-down rundown
Note: If you see an Enable Editing catch (Windows) or the lock symbol (Mac), click it with the goal that you can adjust the scanner settings.
3. Select your scanner and snap Add.
4. Complete one of the accompanying:
- Under Search for Network, select the IP address of your Epson Network Interface Unit or scanner and snap Add.
- Select the Enter address setting, type in the IP address or hostname of your Epson Network Interface Unit or scanner, and snap Add.
5. Snap OK to check the association. You see an affirmation message.
6. Snap OK to spare your settings and close the Epson Scan 2 Utility.
7. On the off chance that you are setting up system filtering utilizing the discretionary Network Interface Unit, see the connection beneath to examine.